Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nine minutes.

Nine minutes left, the French bread pizza will be done. I washed the kitchen floor so my wife won't have to when she gets home from work. It's only the second time in a year that I have done this, should probably do it a little more often.

Last night when I got home from work I actually found a TV show that I was enjoying. It was on CMT, all about Southern Rock. Of course the satellite signal was knocked out by a storm. I guess Mother Nature doesn't like Skynyrd...................bitch.

Timer sounded, cheese is not melted enough, three more minutes. Man I'm hungry, wish I had some cold beer. Killian's Red, that's good beer.

Pizza was good, ate my deluxe and the rest of my daughter's pepperoni that she couldn't finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home