Monday, July 17, 2006

My sister

My sister posted a comment, someone read my blog. I guess she's sort of obligated, she's my sister. I love my sister, she is the oldest. She stayed near instead of going away to college, she could keep an eye on the rest of us. Things were not Cleaver in my house.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? Would you read my blog?

I watched Tom Brokaw last night. Discovery Channel special about global warming, enough to scare the hell out of you. I'll walk to work today, that will help. I can watch all the shiny Hummers drive by. Why are they never dirty? If I had a Hummer I'd be driving up cliffs, forging mighty rivers, at least I'd take it down a dirt road once in awhile. Guess it's essential for trips to the mall, gets rugged in the parking lot. If I could afford a hybrid I'd buy one, easy to say, I can't afford it. Honestly, if I had that kind of money? A used F-250 and an old Harley.

Our parrot likes Lena Horne, Moon River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home