Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bad Idea.

That previous post was a bad idea. I may have severed a friendship. Ranting about politics is not worth a friendship.

I should have listened to my grandmother. Never discuss politics or religion.

I should have listened to myself. This is not a political blog.

I should have listened to my friend who was only trying to have a civil conversation about the whole thing. Now I'm that person that I was ranting about. Someone wants to discuss the issues and I shouted back at them.

I will never write about political stuff again. I'm really not very good at it.

Politics is not worth a friendship.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your not here because your licking your wounds and not because you've given up your blog or worse yet your wife has been really sick. Just Me introduced me to your blog and I enjoy your writing..

E

3:17 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Nope. Nothing like that. My wife is doing okay for now. She was pretty sick last week from the chemo but she's doing better now. Thank you very much for reading, and taking the time to comment. Next post (coming right up) will explain the absence.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home