Monday, September 25, 2006

9-25

So I check out a blog, friend suggested it. It's called wakakusa.blogspot.com, it's a haiku blog. Don't know much about haiku, know that I enjoy reading it. Another really good one is
http://extraspecialbitter.blogspot.com. ESB is more than haiku, highly recommended, for whatever my recommendation is worth.

The first one, wakakusa, I post a comment the other day. Like I said a friend suggested it. I read this guy's post, it's a haiku about rejection slips. Guess he's trying to get published too. So I write this comment, it's really lame. I'm laughing about it after the fact. I suggest to this talented young writer, this haiku guy, that rejection is like pushups. Sometimes it hurts but it makes you stronger. Sounds to me like something a coach would say to one of his players who got dumped by the cheerleader right before the big game in a lame eighties movie. Anyway, sometimes I crack myself up. Like my wife and daughters sometimes say, I can be "such a guy" sometimes.

So much for my attempt at fitting in with the real literary types out there in cyber space. I don't care, I'm having a good time. My overly simplistic approach to often complicated problems usually works for me, don't mean it's working for everyone else. Anyway, if you get the chance check out the two links listed above. Have some fun, enjoy some good reading. You will probably see comments from me on both of those blogs, overly simplistic comments as described in this post. In case you wonder, it's okay to laugh at me, not just with me but directly at me. I'm laughing to myself right now. I crack myself up, it's a simple little thing.

Hey Tommy, remember K.I.S.S.?...... I know you do......My favorite is still; "Do something, do anything even if it's wrong. Don't just stand there"!.........Yeah, I know. I've said it before.......Yeah I know, right here on this blog........Hey man, redundancy is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home