Friday, September 01, 2006

Toasted Head.

Hey Tommy, me and the wife just split a bottle of wine, it's called Toasted Head. No shit bro, that's the name of the wine. Label said it has something to do with toasting the barrel staves, makes the wine taste better.....Now how the hell am I supposed to know that?......No it did not have a screw off cap, had a cork with wax on the top and everything.....Yes I have a corkscrew. I know, it's amazing. Hey Tommy, this wine comes from California, remember California? Yeah, that was a good time. We thought we were gonna be hangin' out with movie stars and shit, we end up running OP-FOR's for some battalion R-TEP. Where the hell is Fort Ord anyway? Hear they grow some good weed up in those hills, shame we never found out. Gotta go bro, gotta be at work at three this afternoon. Yeah I know, 1500. Well it's 05 something now, I'm buzzed. I'm a real lightweight these days, gettin' old. I'm sorry you're not. I miss you buddy.

3 Comments:

Blogger MMM said...

Have you tried Fat Bastard wine? http://www.fatbastardwine.com

This isn't necessarily a recommendation based on your love of all-you-can-eat buffets.

Not necessarily.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Yes, We have an empty bottle saved, just for the label. The character Fat Bastard, from the Austin Powers movies is a favorite here in this house. The kids know like every line from all three movies. The wine was good too, we both really enjoyed it.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

hey, I just got that.

"Not necessarily".

very well done.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home