Friday, October 17, 2008

Rough. Ruff.

I have that other blog. FictionSquared.blogspot.com......I have not written anything on that blog since 20OCT07. I wrote something on there tonight. I would put a link to it on this page, if I could remember how to do that. It's on my profile page. The link is on my profile.........I like to write........I'm going to make a real effort to write more often. To work on the fiction thing........Anyway. It's all rough stuff, with no edits. No re-writes. No re-reads. It's rough and the dogs are barking. I have to go see what they are barking at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

It just goes to show how observant I am. I didn't know you had a fictional side to your blogging.

I brought myself up to speed last night, and I really enjoyed the story so far. Thank you!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Hey thanks JM.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home