Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good morning this morning.

Okay, it's 1:45, not exactly morning but I work nights. Anyone who works nights will tell you, you get no respect. People will look at you like you're a drunk or something. I know what's being said.

Why is he just getting up now? I always wake up at five o'clock, four if it's a work day......

Yeah well, that's why you're an asshole. My work day starts at four in the afternoon, usually finish up at two in the morning, sometimes later. Years ago when I was a cop we worked twelve hour tours, eight at night until eight in the morning. People would call at noon and wonder why you were "still" in bed.

I just know there is something going on over there. I mean all he does is sleep all day!...
Why can't he just stop over and say hello? I mean it's not like he doesn't have the time...

You suck, that's why I don't want to come over, because you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home