Monday, August 28, 2006

Connection down.

High speed connection was down for most of the day, ISP thinks it was storms. It's up and running now, good thing it was down. Kids were out and about all day, friends house. Older one has a boyfriend who has a younger sister who's friends with our younger one. Works out good sometimes. Wife slept some after she got home from work at 0600, I worked on stripping paint off drawers and doors from this old built in upstairs. Original wood looks like maybe red oak, it's nice.

Wife got up like 2:30PM. We had coffee and talked while I worked outside under the overhang on the drawers. We both took showers and went out for Chinese, that was nice. I like a buffet. If you ask my kids what's the four greatest words in the English language? They will roll their eyes and reply.

"All you can eat".

I've trained them well.

After we ate we got coffee and drove around a little, came back home and I had to change back into work clothes and finish a drawer. After that I took another shower and she made me write the synopsis I needed. I did, not much thought went into it, I just let it come out. Works best for me when I don't over think it.

She was off tonight, she got a call from one of the girls at work around midnight. This girl has a little one at home, baby is running a high fever and this girl just wanted to get home. My wife got ready and flew out the door to cover the rest of the girl's shift. She's good that way. I miss her, I know she didn't want to go but she didn't even hestitate. She's a good woman. Hope the baby is okay, they were taking him to the E.R., 104 and climbing, kind of high for a toddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home