Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Poetry.

Thought about it today. Remember reading one I liked, someone had to tell me it was Dylan Thomas. I knew that, I think. Really don't know much about poetry, know what I like, that's a start. Next time we go to the library maybe I'll look into it some more. I have been to Nantucket, nice town. That's the second time I've written that today, funnier the first time. I'm gonna step outside now, got a cigarette waiting for a match. Family Guy comes on at 0300, Brian is my favorite.

Hey Tommy, this is gettin' kinda weird. Poetry, imagine me reading poetry. I probably won't get it, usually don't..... Yeah, very funny. Alright, I'll see if they have any poetry books with pictures. Hey at least I can read stuff that don't involve strange skinny well dressed men wearing yellow hats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home