Friday, October 13, 2006

?

Yeah so,.......Just what the hell is goin' on lately? Okay, I know I said I didn't want this to "become a political blog" and I meant it. I guess I just can't help myself. I mean with these elections coming up, just can't get away from it. I'm not too worried about North Korea cooking off a nuke, I saw James Baker on The Daily Show, he said back when Ronald Reagan was president they knew the North Koreans had a small, crude, rudimentary device. That was news to me. What I don't understand is the outright, makes no sense, what do they take us for attitude from the White House. Yeah, everyone is saying it. Why did we invade Iraq just to let the North Koreans get away with this? Weapons of Mass Destruction my ass.

Yeah this Foley guy. To quote one of my personal heroes: "What an ultra- maroon". I can't believe what I'm hearing about this. These idiots in congress knew about this crap? The guy who is in charge of the page program, he's a Republican member of congress. This guy said that he found out about it a year ago, said that the kid's parents wanted to keep it quiet. Does he really think that's an excuse? He covered up a crime, he protected a criminal. All due respect to this kid's parents but they don't have the right to "keep this quiet". What the hell kind of a message is that to send to their own child? Somebody needs to slap them.

Okay, enough about all this crap. Can't wait for election day, I am motivated to vote. I'm going to vote Democrat right on down the line, these idiots need to be sent packing. After this mid-term election, and from here on out, I'm going to vote against sitting candidates. That's the biggest problem as I see it. These morons get themselves locked in and they just do whatever the hell they want to do. If anyone really believes that your representative really cares about you..........
Well okay, maybe two or three out of the whole rotten bunch really do try, but the rest of the greedy mother-----rs will never let the few decent ones get anywhere.......Now they say it's okay to detain people without charges, it's okay to hold them without trial, it's okay to torture them? I did not serve my country proudly so that one day our chicken---t congress could tear apart the Constitution and hand over all that power to one person. I don't want the president to have that kind of authority. I don't want ANY president we have ever had, or ever will have to have that authority. When I joined the army I took an oath, to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foriegn or domestic. I'm pretty sure that our elected representatives take a similar oath. They have violated that oath. They are failures, every single one of them. They made a deal, they struck a bargain to sell us all out. They have assaulted the Constitution. I will never, ever, ever, ever vote for a Republican again, for as long as I live. Shame on the Republican party for betraying this country, shame on the Republicans for insulting the founding fathers. Shame on the Republican party for betraying the Constitution.

Hey Tommy, you believe this shit bro?..............Oh yeah, I know what you mean........Gotta run, gotta go to work man. I'll catch you later.

Sat. 14OCT.06

Yeah Tommy Ithought about it. The only way to avoid voting for an incumbent while avoiding voting for Republicans is to vote third party. Maybe that's how we can break the the grip that the two party system has on us.

2 Comments:

Blogger MMM said...

The best solution for all of us: http://jonstewartforpresident.com/ :-)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

That's right Trip-M, there you go.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home