Friday, May 04, 2007

Quickly.

Have to do this fast, much to do. I have to replace the flasher on the Jeep, our daughter is driving it Saturday night, the Prom. She's going to pick up her boyfriend, they are going to the coffee shop for some quiet time before the Prom. They don't want to do the big dinner out with the whole crowd, they just want to chill. They are both very busy these days, they don't get to spend much time together. They both have goals, a future that they are working towards and they give each other enough space to do that. He's a musician, the boyfriend is. He plays piano and several other instruments. He knows where he's going. Anyway, I have got to make sure that old Jeep is running fine, no glitches. I'm taking it to the wash rack after I replace the flasher and check everything out under the hood. I'll make sure the tires are inflated to 35 psi, wash all the glass, vacuum the interior.

She bought her Prom dress in Pittsburgh months ago. She got a real good deal on it, had it hemmed, she looks so damn good in that dress. Maybe a little too good. No, she looks great. She's so pretty and her smile just lights up the room. She's really funny, cracks me up. She can have an entire room bent over in tears, I've seen her do it.

Hey Tommy, man you should have seen that kid on stage at the senior class variety show. I didn't get to go 'cause I had to work but my wife and younger daughter went. I did get to see the video, she had 'em rollin' in the aisles bro..........Yeah, she did that "Linda Richmond" character from the old SNL......Yeah, "Coffee Talk"........Oh man, her and this friend of hers, they brought the house down........Hey thanks Tommy, that's nice of you to say........No, I don't think she remembers you. What was she, like five years old the last time you came up for a visit?.......Yeah, that was a long time ago. The time just,......I don't even know what's up with time, or the price of gas.........Yeah, like that........Tommy I got to run. I will do this again later tonight, I have to complete a thought from the previous post. Yeah bro. Later.

(Returned from auto parts store)

Fifteen dollars for a damn flasher. A little plastic switch with five little plug terminals sticking out the one end. Fifteen dollars! Yeah, and almost three bucks a gallon for gas.

Bastards!...........That's it, I'm buyin'a friggin' horse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home