Monday, April 16, 2007

What is goin' on here?

It's April 17, it's friggin' snowing out, still! I am about to lose my mind here people. I need some sunshine, some workin' outside time, some grillin' on the grill time, some frisbee chuckin' with the dog time, some sidewalk chalk and bubble blowin' time. Whoever keeps doin' the rain dance better knock it off. I will find you, I will say bad things to you. Okay, maybe I wont say bad things because that would be rude but I promise you I'll think bad thoughts! Stop with the rain dancing or the snow dancing or whatever it is yuz are doin', okay?

This has got to be someones fault. This just don't happen like this. Make it stop!

I don't want to go to work this afternoon. I want to have a snack and take a nap on the couch.

I'm thinkin' about, don't make me do it. I ain't afraid you know. I'll do it.

Well that was fun, and stupid. I have to go pack my lunch for work tonight. Got lots to write about, no time to write it. Maybe later on, after work.

Hey Tommy, what's goin' on?.........Yeah, I got that ceiling all taken down. It's pretty cool, revealed the original stuff but now we really have our work cut out for us.....Yeah, I really have to run, I'll fill you in later bro......Right, take it easy man.

1240 HRS:
This is an add to. Yeah, so I fell asleep on the couch last night, woke up at midnight, went upstairs to go to bed. I removed my jeans, found a hole in my left thigh. It was a nail, an old square nail that I must have put in my pocket so the dog would not ingest it.....I just had the best cup of coffee I've had in a long time. Don't know why, it was just real good. Now I'm heading off to the shower, got some dry blood to wash off my leg, maybe slap some medicine on it. Not too worried about tetanus, a little lockjaw would do me some good anyway. Still snowing in these western PA hills. These hills are very pretty, peaceful even. Oh yeah, along with best cup of coffee I've had in some time? I had the best cigarette I've tasted in years. I make my own, got a machine, buy tubes and tobacco at the smoke shop down the street. Anyway, for some reason that cigarette tasted a little bit like a joint. That is something I have not tasted in many years, don't know why it tasted that way, it just did. Kind of weird, mind plays tricks sometimes. I had just called Beetus, my old friend who now lives in warmer climates. He didn't answer, didn't think he would so I left an annoying message, that was my intention. Maybe, just maybe, thinking about Beetus and the old days stirred up something in my dusty old brain. Maybe that's where that cigarette that tasted sort of like a joint came from? Who knows, it's just kind of weird is all I'm sayin'. Time to republish. Is that a real word?

4 Comments:

Blogger whatnext said...

ha HAAA! i just wrote a weather rant, and i came to visit you for a bit and i find another one. isn't this the utmost height of the pits??? i even tried to drive somewhere where the weather WASN'T supposed to suck, and it didn't work.

i just have to say one thing. while you're feeling badly about threatening to say something bad to the Weather God, i, on the other hand, will be looking to soundly kick his %$# if i find him.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Hey Okay, I saw your comment last night when I got home from work, was just too tired to do anything more than post it.

Yeah, this weather is.......(add your own expletive)

If you are up for kicking his ass, if you find him, then I guess I'd have to back you up on that one. We could just say he fell down the stairs!

Driving somewhere that the weather does not suck. That sounds like a good idea. San Diego maybe? How 'bout Hawaii?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Alexys Fairfield said...

Hey Squarehead,
Just sending lots of California warmth your way. I am tempted to say, "Just chill," but I think you're already doing that.

Take care. :D

6:31 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Thanks much for the warmth Alexys. California is sounding real good these days. San Diego would be nice, L.A., beaches, sunshine. It's no wonder you guys seem to get so much done out there, it's almost always nice outside!

Chillin' here in PA.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home