Monday, May 07, 2007

Timing.

Never did make it back to this blog last Friday night. All went well with my daughter and the Prom. She said they danced all night. She was exhausted when she got home at around 0130. Some of the kids were going on to other parties, my daughter and her boyfriend called it a night. He had a track meet earlier in the day, he set a new school record in the 200. She took S.A.T.'s that morning, needless to say they were both beat.

My wife ended up cleaning out the interior of the Jeep on Saturday, I was busy pulling fence. Yes, pulling fence. I sank the posts the other day, still have more to do. It's just a twenty-five by twenty foot area off the side of the patio, for the dogs. No, we are not going to leave them outside, it's just better for them to have their own area when they are outside.

Tommy, can't stay long, I have to run. I will catch up with you soon, I promise.........Okay, later bro.

2 Comments:

Blogger piktor said...

Squarehead, found you in Cruel Virgin's blog.

You write really well.

Read the May 9 post at this blog. It is a gem:

http://simplylux.blogspot.com/

6:59 AM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Hey Piktor, thanks for stopping. Thank you for the compliment as well, it means a lot to me. I will check out that 5-9 post as you suggest.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home