Monday, August 27, 2007

Run With It.

Hey Tommy, been a while. So I think I'm goin' to write some fiction on this blog....Yeah, I kind of like the last post.....I'm thinkin' since I don't have a whole lot of spare time to write anymore, well I could write right here.....Yeah, the older Baby Girl started college classes today. She finishes up at 1650 hours, has to be at work from 1700 through 2100 hours. The wife and me, we've both been suckin' up all the O.T. we can get......Yeah, writing still has a place in my life, in my heart and soul, but.....The Baby Girls come first. They hold a place in my heart and soul too. That place is deeper, their hold is stronger, Know what I mean?

So I'm thinkin' I'll just clarify each pure fiction post as such, just to avoid any confusion......Yeah, I meant to tell you. Almost five hundred bucks for friggin' freshman college books. What a friggin' scam that shit is.

Yeah. The Parrot is good, dogs are good, The Love Bird is singin' right now. The little baby girl is in the kitchen singin' a Japanese song that she taught herself, in Japanese. She's singin' to The Parrot. He's hangin' out on his perch, had a bath this mornin'......Yeah bro, life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger whatnext said...

If it makes you feel any better, our book bill was $450.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

It does Okay. Shared suffering, or something like that.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home