Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sometimes; How Often?

Have not posted since Memorial Day. Have a draft dated June 8th.. Lost in it all. Everything is okay. Had emergency surgery, recovering now. Will explain later 'cause that don't explain everything. The Parrot is giving me the eye. Pittsburgh is a very cool city. A boat ride around The Point a few weeks back. A private marina, "Bada-Bing" moored in her slip put a smile on my face.....It's just business he said. I've heard that before, it don't make it any easier.

"Friggin' Teamsters".

I really thought I'd get full time. It ain't happening. Time to take a long hard look at myself. Time to make a new plan......The baby Girl graduated from High School, starts college classes here in town this fall. The younger Baby Girl received a Presidential Academic Achievement Award. I didn't even know they had those. I had to do a spell check on the word, on the word "achievement" that is. Just had to spell check it again. I'll be back real soon I promise. That's a promise to myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alexys Fairfield said...

Squarehead,
Glad to have you back among us again. You've been missed.
Transition. Transition. Transition.
Happy recovery.
Godspeed.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Thank you Alexys. It's good to be back.

11:50 PM  
Blogger whatnext said...

good grief. take care, would ya?

...and don't get me started about pittsburgh.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Hey Okay, I will. It's not as bad as it seems. Having read the post again I can see where some conclusions might be drawn. I will explain in more detail on my next post. I fell asleep on Sunday. Slept right through my set aside writing time. I still think Pittsburgh is a cool city, but then again I like cities.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home