Saturday, April 19, 2008

Primary.

I can't believe this. I wrote this killer post and blogger was "unable to complete this request" when I hit the "publish" button. My killer post is gone. It's lost, adrift in cyberspace. I will miss that post. It was really very funny. It was the funniest thing ever written in the entire history of the world. Of course you can't deny that it was because it's gone now. You will just have to take my word for it.

Senator Clinton woke me this morning. I have decided to vote for Senator Obama because he never woke me up on a Saturday morning after I worked all week second shift plus overtime.

I hate this whole primary thing.

Hey Tommy. If you happen to see my killer post out there somewhere, send it back to me before it gets lonely and scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home