Sunday, February 10, 2008

Drive On.

Yeah, so those were a couple of old war stories. My days as a cop in my native North Jersey are well behind me now. There are times when I miss it. When that happens it don't take long for me to remember all the stuff I don't miss. Can you dig it?

Snow squalls in today's Western Pennsylvania forecast. They ain't kiddin' either. Friggin' spell check won't work on this blogger thing. We owe seven hundred and something bucks on our taxes this year. The bastards just keep knockin' you down. We really don't make a whole lot of money. We have three incomes. My pension, what I earn down on The Dock and my wife's job too. It don't seem to matter what we claim to have witheld from our paychecks, it's just not enough. If you add the three things up it puts us in a higher tax bracket. I bet we pay a higher percentage then friggin' Exxon. I'm so sick of this.

Looks like March the fifth. That's when my wife will have her breasts removed. Friggin' breast cancer. The doctor said that breasts are considered a "non-essential" body part. That means that the friggin' insurance company can have her sent home from the hospital sooner. They will probably send her home that day, maybe one night in the hospital but as soon as they can get away with it.

All these assholes runnin' for president. Did you see how much money they spend for their respective campaigns? It's disgusting. All so they can get in the White House and take our hard money while they let the insurance companies and the oil companies do whatever they want. All they will do is take care of their rich contributors. I really don't believe a word any of them say. And they wonder why people don't vote? Why the hell should we vote when all they do is stick it to us every chance they get?

Yeah, I'm a little bitter. Yeah, I'm pissed off too. Don't worry, it will subside.

I am married to the best woman on the planet. We have been blessed with two of the sweetest, brightest kids anyone could ever hope for. "They" can tax me to death. "They" can rip us off like they always do, "They" will never have what we have here in this drafty old house.

Okay, I'm done with the whole cry baby routine. I'm not even sure if I'll post this post. If you read then you'll know. If you don't read it.....................................

Hey Tommy. Hey, I may be a sniveling little jerk but I'm honest about it. I know that doesn't make much sense. I'm scared to death man. I'm so scared about this cancer thing, I just don't know what to do. Drive on bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home