Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh Yeah!

Wife got home from work at seven this morning. She stayed up and made an Oreo cake. On her way home she stopped at the grocery store, got these kick ass loaves of bread. Cut one in half length wise, killer sub. I made my lunch for work tonight, that kick ass bread. Mayo and Franks Original Hot Sauce, my personal favorite. Sliced turkey from the deli, tomato and basil turkey. Sliced tomato on top of the turkey, cole slaw then provelone. Looking forward to lunch tonight. It's the little things.

We were hanging out, wife and I. Older daughter was out and about, little one was still sleeping 'cause she stayed up way late last night, it's summer. Sort of made a date for tomorrow night, she'll come down to the dock and we'll tailgate in the Jeep at lunchtime. She's off tomorrow night. If there is overtime tomorrow I'm not working it, it's never mandatory. Kind of hoping that maybe when I get home, well you know. Kids will be sleeping, house almost to ourselves. Hey it could happen. Wife sometimes calls me from work, we sometimes get to talk a little. She called me last night, said she misses us, me too.

I almost spelled tomato with an "E" on the end. Color me Quail, or is it Quale? I know it's Dan, he didn't like Murphy Brown. I like Murphy Brown, she's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home