Saturday, August 05, 2006

Question Mark.

Don't know what to write, feel like writing though. Remember that old song "Ninety Six Tears"? That was Question Mark and the Mysteriouns, probably not spelling that right. If Question Mark or any of the Mysteriouns ever happen to read this, (not likely) then I apologize if I spelled it wrong. I always liked that song.

Just finished up some yard work, have to finish two doors upstairs. I'll wait until later, wife is sleeping. She has to work again tonight, I'm off 'til Monday. The parrot is sitting on the edge of his dish,.......crunch.....crunch......crunch. I just caught him in the act, getting ready to flip his dish over. Don't know why he does that sometimes, well sometimes it's because he needs new food. He's got new food, must be bored. I'll take him out of the cage later, sit him on his perch in front of the stereo so he can listen to his favorite CD. Got some fresh green beans and other good food for him. He will eat, look out the window and sing along. Anything by Otis Redding, that old song "Me and Mrs. Jones", Patsy Cline and of course Lena Horne. He also likes Charley Parker and Tony Bennett. He does not like the B-52's, I like the B-52's.

Going to get something to eat, need to take a shower, have to wait 'til the teen is out of the bathroom. She lives in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home