Tuesday, August 01, 2006

freakin' HOT!

It's freakin' hot. Gonna sweat like a pig on the dock tonight. My wife went and got a window AC unit last night. We have lived without air for a year now, can't do it anymore. Installed it in the guest room, we can all sleep in there. Next month we'll get one for the living room, maybe. Costs a lot to run, utilities are out of control as it is.

Spell check doesn't recognize "freakin'". Spell check recommends "foreskin" instead. Stupid spell check, I got your "foreskin" right here. Sorry, the heat makes me crazy. My grandparents come from Scandinavia, on both sides. One of them is from Canada, I just ain't built for this. Have to go, I'm leaving a slimey sweat trail on the chair, drops falling on the keyboard. Anybody still want to deny global warming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home