Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Not much.

Have to buy a lottery ticket today, something I rarely do. Don't know why, just feel the need to buy a ticket. Guess the state is gonna get a buck from me, they could use it. I'm sure it will be spent wisely, help out the old people and little kids. Maybe I'll just give a dollar to the old guy down the street, he can split it with his grandkids. I better give him cash though, so he doesn't have to report it as income, pay some kind of windfall tax. I'll tell him to incorporate as an oil company, maybe an insurance company, he probably won't have to pay any taxes then.

....."any taxes then.".....

Is that what they mean by ending a sentence with a proposition? I must have missed that class, sounds kind of stupid if you ask me. Nobody asked me. Now what about that. Not much, is probably what your thinking........then.

Hey Tommy, what about it? This proposition thing. I remember that night you got slapped in the face by that female bartender. Now that was a case of ending a sentence with a proposition. I still can't believe you asked her that, it was kind of rude you know. It was funny but rude. I know she sort of had it coming to her, kept ignoring us and our empty mugs but still. I left her a nice tip. You could start a fight in a monastery.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind o' stumbled over your blog. Simple curiousity kept me going and then I got hooked. I like your style. It's simple, clear and direct - and it keeps you interested. I love the parrot. Of course you got me very interested in Tommy, but I can see him 'appear' like a fading figure becomes a face on a polaroid picture. Your family sounds very nice - and gifted. I'm looking forward to your next post. Have a nice day :)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home