Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stocks.

News said that stocks rallied after a two day drop. How sad, means some guy made only a million instead of two. None of those people really contribute, do they? Maybe I just don't get it, they don't really seem to do anything. It's easy to criticize from where I sit, if I had money my attitude would change I'm sure. It's fun to bitch though, at least we can still do that here in America.

This is just stupid, I'm whining. Life ain't all that bad, could be a lot worse. What if things were different and I were a podiatrist? Now that would suck. Imagine having to deal with feet all day? Not regular feet either, feet with foot problems. The Podiatrist, the medical communities unsung heroes. Is that how you spell it? Podiatrist. Nobody cares.

Our parrot is hanging upside down saying hello repeatedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home