Wednesday, January 03, 2007

.38 Special.

Today is my wife's birthday. She is now my .38 Special. I'm her .44 Magnum. In June I'll be her Colt .45, the old long barrel single action wheel gun, not the Model 1911 semi-auto type. I'm old school. Yeah, we have a good time my wife and I. She's hot. The day I met her was one of the best days of my life. She's sleeping now, she's working overtime again tonight. I got her a cake and some of that stuff in a tube that you can decorate the cake with. The girls were supposed to decorate it after school, while she's still sleeping. She found the cake this morning when she got home from work. The girls will have to decorate around the missing sections. My wife really likes cake. The girls have gifts for her, they will give them to her before she goes to work tonight.

Hey Tommy. Happy New Year bro.....Yeah, it's been awhile. I've been real busy, we both have.....Yup, bustin' our asses, tryin' to make ends meet, you know the deal. Hey Tommy, you remember New Years Eve 1990?.......Yeah, that was some shit. Who would have thought we would be spendin' it way out there in the middle of nowhere.......Yeah, but the stars were sure pretty out there, that's about all you can say about Saudi, pretty sky at night.......Yes I did talk to him, last week actually........Yeah, he seems to be doin' okay. He said he has about a dozen horses now, says he can ride three of them real well, even without his metal legs.....Yup, said he's got them all trained up that way......Yeah, he's the only real cowboy I ever knew....Yeah, bein' from Jersey and all, I didn't know any cowboys when I was a kid. Cowboys didn't hang out in my neighborhood very often......Yup, he's still in Wyoming.......No, he still doesn't hunt anymore, but he said he does a lot of fishin'........Yes I did, he said he still thinks about us sometimes. He said he never really did feel bad about what happened.........Nope, he just said shit happens......Yeah, he's still with her, said they are still crazy about each other.......Yeah that's right, a little bit higher and maybe he wouldn't be so well adjusted. Priorities, right bro?.......Yeah, I'll catch you later man, got some things to square away before I go to work......Yes I did finish the floor, I'll tell you about it next time....Yup, later bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home