Monday, December 04, 2006

Just Sunday.

So here I am at 0130. Been too busy to blog, too busy to visit my favorite blogs much either. Any spare time I've been able to grab has been spent writing my second book. Still have not heard anything from the literary agency about the first book. The longer they have it, the better for me I guess. So a few months ago I was watching a CMT special about Southern Rock, a nasty storm knocked out the signal. I never did see the whole thing. Well it's on right now. I'm going to go watch it.

Not much else to say, got the cardiologist at noon on Monday. I'll find out what all those tests were about. Bought a rolling machine, roll my own smokes now. Save a lot of money that way. It works out to about a dollar a pack. I like that. The book is smoking along. The words just fly off my finger tips. It's just about some regular guys, a regular tavern and the women they love and lose. Some of them have some skeletons in the closet, all that good stuff. At least one of them is running away from something. One of them has no idea about what's coming his way. It's the kind of book I'd like to read, that's good enough for me.

Tommy..... Yeah bro listen up, I know it's been a few days but Skynyrd is coming on that CMT show......No, the old Skynyrd man......Cool, I'll catch you later man.

2 Comments:

Blogger MMM said...

You keep rockin' that second book, my friend.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

And I will. Thanks Trip-M.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home