Wednesday, September 26, 2007

O.T.

Every day, seems like it's runnin' into the next. Working 'til 0230, up at 0630, walk the younger baby girl down to the corner bus stop. Try to catch some sleep during the day. Try to get at least the dishes done. Walk back down to the corner at 1510 to meet her bus again. That's when I see her exit the school bus. That's when I see her little face. That's when I don't feel so tired. back to work at 1600. Do it all again.

Went to the Pittsburgh Bird Show this Saturday past. It was just outside the city at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Lot a fun. We all had a good day. Ate at the Red Robbin in Washington. Stopped at the Cheese House in Blairsville on our way back home. Had an agument with my wife later on that night. Stupid me. Tension still up between us. Stupid me.

1 Comments:

Blogger MMM said...

HA! Sounds like eating at the Red Robin was a continuation of a bird-filled day. I've been to cat shows and dog shows...didn't know there were bird shows!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home