Thursday, September 13, 2007

Seven.

Got to run in seven minutes. Got to meet the younger baby girl at the bus stop. Got to run into the one stop shop for everything corner store/gas station first. Got to get a dozen eggs, my wife likes a couple fried eggs before she goes in at midnight. Got no eggs right now.

Said nothing about 9-11 on this blog. Said nothing last year either. Got to say something, I guess. Got to say nothing, better still. Can't believe Osama is still out there. They need to get him. That's all I got to say.

Two minutes left, then I got to go.

Hey Tommy, weather broke. Nice and cool here the last couple days. Chilly in the morning. I was thinkin' Tommy. I was thinkin' about what to write on the other blog I'm thinkin' about startin'. Then it came to me. You'll like it.
Later bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home