Friday, October 26, 2007

Ain't She Great?

Today was inventory day down at The Dock. Worked 0730 'til 1600 instead of my usual four to twelve. It's a tradition, that all the guys go out and sink a few beers after inventory day/week. Sometimes one of the bosses shows up and buys rounds. I was thinking, with everything going on at home, that I might just skip the after work beer fest with guys this year. I was thinking wrong.


She insists that I go. She's going to drop me off down at the bar just like last year, and the year before that. She's taking the younger baby girl up to the school for the Halloween Dance. She'll drop me off on the way.


I thought I would have to take the younger baby girl up the hill to get a pair of shoes to match her costume. The older baby girl took care of that between classes this afternoon. She knows what size her sister is.

My wife is doing the Cheetah make-up as I write this. I just had to pause and print a google Cheetah image.

My wife is having a good day today. She's doing her best. She's also looking forward to having the house to herself for a few hours.

Today, life seems pretty good. Today we can pretend that she does not have cancer.

Hey Tommy....Yeah I know. She was going to be a pirate. She changed her mind, chicks tend to do that........No, the pirate stuff I got the other day will go in the costume box for future use. The Cheetah costume is one her older sister made and wore to a high school Halloween Dance a couple years ago....Yeah, catch you later bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home