Thursday, October 18, 2007

So Far.

So her surgery seemed to go well. No complications. Next week, October 25th., we find out the results.

It's like this. We both thought this was it. We didn't know that what they removed would have to be studied as well. We thought the initial biopsy was all they needed.

Another week of W.T.F............

I went to work last night. I was in kind of a fog, lack of sleep and like that.

The girls were both here to keep an eye on Mommy. I had my daughter drive me over to The Dock, so she would have the Jeep, just in case they needed anything.

I opted to work outside last night. It was better, no brainer kind of stuff.

It all seems slightly off cue, not in a bad way, just different. So maybe I'll write some more on Fiction Squared. I have to go to the grocery store after work tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home