Monday, October 08, 2007

The News, Sort Of.

So we went to the doc's office last Thursday to see about the results of the biopsy. I waited in the lobby, she wanted to deal with this herself. I can understand that. So she's out in like five minutes, she motions for me to follow her. When we find ourselves alone on the elevator, that's when she tells me.........

They still ain't sure.........

It seems that the lab guy here at our local hospital can't say conclusively one way or the other. They sent a sample down to Pittsburgh for more extensive testing. We should hear something within a few days, or a couple of weeks. Nice.......

So it looks like a non-invasive form of breast cancer. I looked that up, it doesn't spread so that's a good thing. We still don't know for sure though. We still ain't heard from Pittsburgh.......


Yeah Tommy I know.......I've been a little busy. I'll get to it bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home