Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post, Post, One.

27DEC07. 1519 hrs.

Yeah, so Christmas is over. The tree is still up at our house, will be for as long as possible. Needles are still holding on. I water it every day. It smells so good.

Much has happened around here the last few weeks. Right now I have to go to work, I'll finish this later. I just made rye bread in our new bread maker machine. It came out really good. The younger baby girl and me, we just had some covered in butter. Bread was right out of the pan, steaming when I sliced it. The butter melted like, well it melted like butter. I'll explain more later. Got work to do down on The Dock. I'm going to buy a lottery ticket 'cause it's payday, and I saw a 1967 Scout for sale, good inspection. Later.

28DEC07. 0044 hrs.

Just got home from work. I'm pretty tired. Time for a beer and a cigarette.

28DEC07. 1309 hrs.

Never did have that beer, or that cigarette. Drank a big glass of milk, went to bed.

04JAN08. 1100 hrs.

Have not been here since last year. Wow. Too much to catch up on. Been real busy. Spent the 31st painting our bedroom. My wife does the painting. I'm the helper. Had problems with the computer, security software issues. Got that fixed. Phones here were out last night, must have been the weather. It read five degrees on the bank clock on my way home from The Dock. Warming up some today. Supposed to be close to fifty by Tuesday. I just talked to a tech support guy in the Philippines. He fixed the software problem. He was very nice, very helpful. I can't help but think, how much smaller this Internet thing makes the world. That's a good thing. The Christmas Tree is still up, still lit, still smells great. I'm tired, my wife is too. She worked all night last night. She's out running errands right now. She would work all night then come and paint for half the day. She's been doing this all week. She's great. I'm not worthy. She's been thinking about the next round of surgery. She knows she has to schedule it soon. It's all very scary stuff, she handles it better than I would.

Have to let the dogs out, one at a time. The Big Shep is pacing around, she has to go......Okay, she's outside right now. She will wait at the door when she's done. She won't leave the yard. She's so good that way. The Mutt will go out next. He usually goes first but he was sleeping. She really had to go. The Mutt has to be watched when he's outside. He is so smart, like scary smart. He counts up to four. He barks the numbers. If you say "one" he barks once. If you say "four" he barks four times. If you show him flashcards with the numbers written on them, he barks according to what number he's looking at. He does all kinds of cool stuff on command. Like I was saying, he's real smart, but you can't leave him outside alone, unless you close the gate to the fenced in part of the yard. He'll get himself in trouble.......Okay, I switched dogs. She was standing at the door, waiting to come in. She's a good girl. I had to let him out next, I closed the gate.

I still have to find that one picture I have of my old Shovelhead Glide. The Wide one.

I'm done. I'll write some more stuff later on. Maybe this weekend, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home