Sunday, May 04, 2008

A View?

It's Sunday morning coming down. I love that song. 0839 hours. 04MAY08. My wife just called. She said they might give her a private room. She said they might give her a room with a view. I asked her how that happened. She said she doesn't know. She said they came in to her semi-private room with no window about an hour ago. They just asked her if she'd like a nicer room.

She's in pain. A lot of pain. She says she feels "slaughtered". She's got stitches everywhere. Stitches in the front. Stitches in the back. Stitches on both sides. She was crying on the phone last night. She still does not want me to come and see her. I'm thinking maybe I'll go anyway.

Hey Tommy. I don't know nothin' about that. It's just good timin' I guess. I mean just last night she's sayin' how she walked around a little bit. She was sayin' how they got all these nice rooms on her floor, with windows and flat screen TV's. She was just sayin' how some of those rooms are empty and how her little room at the end of the hall is so small and it has no windows. All of the sudden maybe they're thinkin' about givin' her a nicer room. It's funny how that stuff happens, you know? Yeah, like I was sayin'. I don't know nothin' about that. Maybe prayers do get answered directly sometimes. Maybe you just got to say it the right way.

5 Comments:

Blogger whatnext said...

go see her. she needs to know she's beautiful.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

I did. She is.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

I did. She is.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

yes you must be there to comfort her. anyway nice to hear that she got a nicer room. tc

12:06 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Thanks Sandy.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home