Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Time.

First times. We don't get many of those. First times are often memorable. This Friday past my wife had CHEMO for the first time. (actually two Fridays ago)


Her father drove out from Jersey so he could take her to her first chemo session. He went through it last year, he knows from chemo.


It's strange how they have bonded over this. Chemo shared.


Friday night, when it was all over and I had returned from work we all sat out on the patio. My father-in-law had prepared his world famous potato salad. He also brought a ten pound roll of Taylor Ham and some of the best kielbasi you have ever tasted. The kielbasi is from a Polish butcher down in Garfield, New Jersey.


We fired up the grill. Did I mention that he also brought a twelve pack of beer?


I have to finish this later. My brain don't work so good these days.

Okay. I'm finishing this now. It's Saturday, June 28th and I'm finishing this post.

Hey Tommy. Better late than never, huh bro?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home