Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No Reason.

What a friggin' week this has been. It's only Wednesday. The Mutt got fixed. He wasn't broken but he got fixed. He has a cone. He's pissed off.

My wife had a CAT SCAN and a BONE SCAN today. She had to drink the dye last night and again this morning. She had to drive herself because I had to work. Her father arrives tomorrow afternoon. He will take her to her first Chemo session on Friday. She's sleeping right now. Me and the Baby Girls are cleaning up around here some.

Five hours overtime so far this week. I'll get two more hours O.T. tomorrow. I'm a little tired but that's okay. I cried in the truck today. I was pulling up a big hill in fourth gear. Flashers on, riding in the far right truck lane. I just started crying like a little friggin' idiot for no reason at all. Well, I have reasons. It's just that the truck is not the place to cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger whatnext said...

sure it is. truck. bathroom. out on the porch. in the parking lot at Sears. as you said: you have reasons.

today chemo starts. prayers for you all.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home