Friday, November 17, 2006

NO COFFEE!

Was up at 0500, had to get in the shower before the girls start moving. Try finding ten minutes for a shower in a house full of girls. I'm not allowed to have any food, nothing to drink prior to this stress test I have to take. I'll be leaving in about a half hour. NO COFFEE! I guess that's part of the stress test. Hospital staff better be nice to me. I'm wearing a sign around my neck that says;

"DANGER, HAVE HAD NO COFFEE YET"

Stress test my ass. Friggin' doctors suck. They take all the fun out of life. When I'm really old I'm goin' to pretend I'm senile, crazy as hell. Every chance I get I'm goin' to punch a doctor in the face, pretend like I don't what I'm doing. I'll be senile and crazy as hell, what do they expect from a crazy old man? Yeah, that will be fun. Get me some payback......... NO COFFEE!...................
Assholes.

4 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Just having to go to a doctor's office is heavy stress anytime. Good Luck! I checked, lack of coffee is not a legal defense. :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Hello Patricia, thanks for stopping by. Not a legal defense huh? Darn.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anger makes for a colorful post, but don't take it to heart. (get it?) Couldn't resist.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Squarehead said...

Yeah, to heart. Good one Alexys, I would not have been able to resist either.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home