Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Just Don't Know.

Where the hell did that last post came from?.....Why would I share that?......Senility......It runs in the family.


No time, have to get ready for work. Just wanted to put that down before I forget.

(Taking the trash out to the alley, taking care of dogs and birds, taking a shower.)

Yeah, so I'm back. Got the ice chipped and scraped off the front steps this morning. Spent some time talking with my wife. She stayed up for a bit, after her overnight shift at the plant, to do some Christmas cards. We were talking about stuff. She's hot.

The Parrot is swinging from his favorite toy. He just stopped and looked at me. Now he's swinging from his favorite toy again. I have to go soon. I have to pick up the younger baby girl down at the bus stop after school. We'll have a little time together, then I have to go to work. She's still doing well in school. Straight "A's".

Time is passing and I can't stop it......I want to save all the perfect moments......I once wished I could change my life......I don't feel that way anymore......Spin around.......Spin around.......Spin around.......

The older baby girl is over in Jersey with her boyfriend. They called from Rockefeller Center before. They had to see the tree. He's never been to New York. She said he loves it. They are with family, it's all good.

What we say, what we do, sometimes hides how we feel......I'm afraid of being afraid.....Franky was right.

So, as I sit here and write this I'm still wondering why I would share that story from the previous post. I think I'm thinking too much. In my case that can be dangerous because I'm not that smart to start with. I'm not fishing for assurances here, it's true. I am kind of stupid. Knowing that is a strength I think....................See? There I go again. Now that makes no sense on so many levels, yet I know what I'm talking about.

Now I really do have to go. Don't worry, I'll be back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home