Friday, December 21, 2007

Simple.

That's what I'm missing. The Simple. I always do better with The Simple. If I try to think things out, I just get in trouble. This was never meant to be anything else. It was meant to be basic and skinny, The Simple.


I have to try to write again. I have to re-write that book that I wrote. It really is a good story, it's too damn involved. Got carried away with myself. The Simple needs to be applied.


We were at Ollie's the other day. They have a wall of "Dummies" books. My wife got one. "Breast Cancer For Dummies". She knows she can never know too much about breast cancer. It was kind of sad. The last "Dummies" book she bought was "Birds For Dummies" when we got The Parrot.


She pointed one out to me. "How To Get Your Book Published For Dummies". I got it. I've been reading it. I have made so many mistakes. I'm going to start over. Have to try again. No sense giving up.


First I have to pick up where I left off on FictionSquared.blogspot.com. I also have to finish reading my "Dummies" book. The Simple. Have to apply it every day. The Simple always works, for me.


My wife will be scheduling her next round of surgery soon, after the holidays. They will remove what's left of her right breast. They will remove all of her left breast. Probably more after that, treatment that is.


The shopping is done. We got some nice things for the girls. Santa will be good to them. The Swiss Colony packages arrived. Sausage and cheese. The Petits Fours and candy too. I like the sausage and cheese.

Life is hard enough. The Simple keeps things from getting out of hand.

Hey Tommy. Yeah, The Simple bro, then move on........Hey Tommy, did I tell you my sister sent me an autographed copy of Johnny A's CD?....Yup, it's good stuff. That guy can play the guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home